Services and rates


Have you noted a traffic problem?

The Board needs your help to keep our roads safer. Please complete the traffic complaint form, providing as many details as possible. This form will be forwarded to the Socio-Community Department’s sergeant who will process your request and follow-up with you as quickly as possible. This form is to be used only for complaints of a non-criminal nature. If you have witnessed an incident of a criminal nature, such as a hit and run or DUI, call 911 immediately if the event is ongoing or 450 974-5300.

In order to request a criminal background check, you must go to the police station during business hours, and bring two photo IDs.

To file a request under the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information (RLRQ c A-2-2.1), we invite you to come to the police station from Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (except on statutory holidays) in order to fill out the Demande d’accès à un document request form.

Once your request has been analyzed, you will have two options:

  • You may consult the document free of charge at the police station. To do so, you must first make an appointment with the access to information resource person, Ms. Meggie Girard, by telephone at (450) 473-4686, extension 216.
  • You can pick up the document at the police station. The fees, subject to change, are set by the regulation respecting fees payable for the transcription, reproduction and transmission of documents or personal information (RLRQ c A-2.1, r3). Payment must be made in cash or by Interac.

(To consult or retrieve a document, two pieces of government issued photo identification will be required.)

You’ve witnessed an offence?

Report it.

Complete our confidential online form.